Local DJ Sinsear dropped me a line on my Youtube video to offer up his suggestion. He picked the ever worthy cause of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ottawa.
A quote from their website
“Mentoring is about the power of friendship. The volunteers and young people in our programs experience the magic of everyday moments when they are shared with a friend. Everyone needs someone to laugh with, share a dream with, and just hang out… with friends it’s the little things that mean the most.”
I really couldn’t have said it better myself. This is such a great cause, helping kids in a special way, It’s just about being there.
I wanted to take a second to say thanks to everyone who’s touched base and offered a suggestion. I have made note and will work my way through the list. I’m trying to work on a first in, first out basis. Though for any events or causes that are pledges for certain dates I’ll do my best to accommodate!
Donations, and donations on behalf of.
1) Ituneskiller – $50 – Ottawa Food Bank
2) Nuria aka nuri787 – $51 – Canadian Cancer Society pledged to Julia Saltarelli-McCrea
3) Erika Saunders – $51 – Recyclore
4) DoctorPhil – $51 – Down Syndrome Association – National Capital Region
5) DJ Sinsear – $51 – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ottawa
Thanks for all your help and input folks!! Keep the suggestions and worthy causes coming!
– Ravi Shanghavi, the CheapIndianGuy